Module 16 - Blog: Reflections of AED 200

1. What were you expectations for this course and where they met?

My expectations for this course were somewhat met. I was expecting to do a few drawing projects, art gallery visits, etc. so they were met in that sense. However, I was not expecting us to do blog postings and such.

2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your intial posting?

I would define Art as someone's individual creativity or creation.

3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?

 Andy Warhol was my favorite when I initially posted. Now, I might say it is Roy Litchenstein. I've began to enjoy his work a bit more of the past few months.

4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?

Taking an online course can be difficult with the deadlines, but I enjoy taking them. This was my first time taking an online course and I would definitely do it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module Four - Art Making/Material Exploration #1: Exploring Value and The Subtractive Color Theory Blog:

Module 1.