Module 1.
1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
- Creating the GMail account and setting up the blog came fairly easy to me, as I already had a GMail account prior, so I basically knew what to do already. As for creating the blog itself, I followed the directions and everything fell into place.
2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
- I expect to learn the fundamentals of Art and it's history and impact on cultures.
- Creating the GMail account and setting up the blog came fairly easy to me, as I already had a GMail account prior, so I basically knew what to do already. As for creating the blog itself, I followed the directions and everything fell into place.
2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
- I expect to learn the fundamentals of Art and it's history and impact on cultures.
3. How do you feel about taking an online course?
- I am very excited about taking an online course. This is going to be the first online course I've ever taken, so I'm anxious to see what comes from it.
4. What three things in the Growth Mindset (from Step 3) videos do you believe most apply to you?
- Determination.
- Working hard to improve your creation.
- The sacrifices made now will help benefit you in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment