Module Four - Art Making/Material Exploration #1: Exploring Value and The Subtractive Color Theory Blog:
1. Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
- Creating the scale was fun, but confusing. Confusing, because I wasn't sure if I had got the colors correct when mixing. It was also interesting to see all the different colors that were able to be made just by mixing them together. I've never made a color wheel before, so this was a nice experience getting to do so.
2. Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
- The painting and color wheel. I enjoyed that much more than the other, because the colors intrigued me and it was my first time making one. I've done a value scale last semester in my Drawing I class, so I wasn't too excited to be doing one again.
3. What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
- The most important discovery throughout all of this was the mixing of the three primary colors to create the one in the middle of the wheel.
4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
- The color wheel video helped me to create it and make sure I was doing it correctly.


Comments
Post a Comment