Module 15- Reflection journal
1. Why did you select the inspiration pieces?
- These images I chose are quite similar to the photo I took of myself.
2. Why did you select the media to create your self-portrait?
I enjoy drawing in vine charcoal. It is what we used in my Drawing II class this semester and I have been getting very familiar with it since.
3. What challenges did you face in creating your self-portrait and how did you overcome them?
Getting the proportions correct and making it actually look like me.
4. How does this piece represent you?
It represents me, because it's actually a photograph of myself that I like and I've never gotten the chance to draw myself before. I like the representation and how I did on it.
5. What elements and principles of art did you apply in this work?
I tried to get the lining and proportions down more than anything.
6. Did you enjoy working on this project?
Yes, I enjoy all drawing projects.
7. What do you think of your final artwork?
I think it came out well. It's me, it's my art and I am fine with it.
- These images I chose are quite similar to the photo I took of myself.
2. Why did you select the media to create your self-portrait?
I enjoy drawing in vine charcoal. It is what we used in my Drawing II class this semester and I have been getting very familiar with it since.
3. What challenges did you face in creating your self-portrait and how did you overcome them?
Getting the proportions correct and making it actually look like me.
4. How does this piece represent you?
It represents me, because it's actually a photograph of myself that I like and I've never gotten the chance to draw myself before. I like the representation and how I did on it.
5. What elements and principles of art did you apply in this work?
I tried to get the lining and proportions down more than anything.
6. Did you enjoy working on this project?
Yes, I enjoy all drawing projects.
7. What do you think of your final artwork?
I think it came out well. It's me, it's my art and I am fine with it.
Comments
Post a Comment