Module 13/14
1. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.
The Lowdown on Lowbrow- Abstract art. Was originally used by artist Robert Williams.
An Acquiring Mind: Philippe de Montebello and The Metropolitan - Originated in 1870 and began with Dutch paintings.
2. Do the videos relate to the creation of your Art Exhibition project? If yes, explain how. If no, explain why not.
I wasn't able to complete my Art Exhibition project yet.
3. What is your opinion of the films? Do they add depth to understanding of the art concepts you practiced while creating your curation project?
I liked the films. I actually enjoyed the Philippe de Montebello video a bit more than the other this time.
The Lowdown on Lowbrow- Abstract art. Was originally used by artist Robert Williams.
An Acquiring Mind: Philippe de Montebello and The Metropolitan - Originated in 1870 and began with Dutch paintings.
2. Do the videos relate to the creation of your Art Exhibition project? If yes, explain how. If no, explain why not.
I wasn't able to complete my Art Exhibition project yet.
3. What is your opinion of the films? Do they add depth to understanding of the art concepts you practiced while creating your curation project?
I liked the films. I actually enjoyed the Philippe de Montebello video a bit more than the other this time.
Comments
Post a Comment