Module 11

1. Explain why you selected each of the TWO videos you choose from the selection listed above.

As always, I chose based on what I felt would interest me the most from the titles I also like Picasso as an artist.


2. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.

Matisse and Picasso - The history and origin of these artists, and how they were influenced.

The Mystical North: Spanish Art from the 19th Century to Present - Goya was a Spanish painter. He created paintings called the black paintings.


2. How do the videos relate to the readings in the text?

They both discuss the same concepts.


3. What is your opinion of the films? How do they add depth to understanding of the readings and art concepts?

The videos were enjoyable, in my opinion. I've never heard of Goya, the artist, so it was nice to learn about him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module Four - Art Making/Material Exploration #1: Exploring Value and The Subtractive Color Theory Blog:

Module 1.

Module 16 - Blog: Reflections of AED 200