Module 10

1. Explain why you selected each of the TWO videos you choose from the selection listed above.

I love learning about African culture.



2. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.

African Art: Legacy of Oppression - There are different kinds of Art within African culture. Art can connect with anyone simply due to the characteristics it possesses.

African Art - Speaks on the symbolism, aesthetics, and functionality of African art all throughout.


2. How do the videos relate to the readings in the text?

They both talk about the religion, the history of the art in Africa, the symbolism, etc.



3. What is your opinion of the films? How do they add depth to understanding of the readings and art concepts?


My opinion on the films is that, I enjoyed them both. I love watching videos on African culture and society.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module Four - Art Making/Material Exploration #1: Exploring Value and The Subtractive Color Theory Blog:

Module 1.

Module 16 - Blog: Reflections of AED 200