Module 7

1. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.
"Architecture: The Science of Design" - After watching this video, I've learned a few things about architecture. Architecture is a form of science and design. The process of planning architects for building something is also very interesting. 
"Architecture is Art" - Another interesting video where I learned new things. I enjoyed the part about the buildings, where he basically states that no one building is the same as the other. They are all designed differently and to the liking.
2. How do the videos relate to the readings in the text?
They relate to each other, because both of these speak on architecture and design.
3. What is your opinion of the films? How do they add depth to understanding of Architecture?
My opinion on the films is that they were all really interesting and in depth with architecture. I learned quite a few new things after having watched them!
4. Why did you choose the films that you watched?
I chose these films because the titles in both stood out the most to me when I first seen them. They were short and simple, but sweet and effective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module Four - Art Making/Material Exploration #1: Exploring Value and The Subtractive Color Theory Blog:

Module 1.

Module 16 - Blog: Reflections of AED 200